Censere's Cultural Creed
The following is a set of guiding principles that everyone at Censere is expected to subscribe to and promote. None are optional.
- We are a client focused company. We will keep our promises to clients or die trying. Therefore, make sure that whatever we promise has a high probability of being achieved. Don't over-promise, over-deliver.
- We will not penalise people for making honest mistakes, however, we will penalise people for hiding them.
- We treat everyone we deal with – both inside and outside the company- with the same respect we expect for ourselves.
- We do not tolerate politicians, autocrats or dictators.
- Business development activities should contribute to the health and well-being of the company. The way we market ourselves must be consistent with our corporate values and goals.
- Project execution should also contribute to the health and well-being of the company. The way we perform while completing a project and the quality of our end product is how our clients will judge us.
- Business development owns who we do business with and on what terms. Project execution owns how the work is performed and the final results. These two phrases are not conflicting – one function cannot exist without the other.
- Have fun and help to create an enjoyable working environment for others.
- If some issues seem unable to be solved, it is ok to disagree and then refer it to senior management. This should be done with a sense of urgency as time is always of the essence.
- If you are overworking #9, senior management will help determine the barriers to your success.